No, not under Authorization VEU.  If the item is not an “eligible item,” Authorization VEU is not applicable.  If the item requires a license for export, reexport, or transfer (in-country) to the VEU, such a shipment will require a different kind of authorization (e.g., an individual license or a license exception, if available).  VEUs are only authorized to receive the items that are specifically listed by Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) in Supplement No. 8 to Part 748 of the EAR under Authorization VEU. All other items are subject to standard EAR licensing requirements.

© BIS 2019