No. Your item must meet all the criteria of License Exception CCD to qualify for export or reexport under License Exception CCD including meeting the definition of a "consumer" communications device that is set forth in the CCD license exception. If your item is listed on the CCL but you are unsure whether it is a consumer communications device, you may submit an application for license using BIS's SNAP-R system. If BIS determines that a license is required, BIS will process the application and apply the licensing policy outlined in Section 742.10 of the EAR. You may also seek an advisory opinion from BIS.

© BIS 2019